Accidents whilst out and about

Any accident that involves a trip, slip or an injury caused by defective premises, buildings or open spaces in public or private places can potentially result in a compensation claim.

If the accident occurs on a road or pavement, it is usually the responsibility of the local council who has a duty to maintain them to a reasonable standard to prevent accidents. Shops and other businesses also have a duty of care to ensure that people on their premises are kept safe.

Our advice to anyone who has been injured whist on someone else's' property to contact us to discuss the likelihood of receiving compensation.

Other Injury Types

Are you entitled to compensation?

Leave your contact details below, and we’ll give you a call to discuss your personal injury claim.